Thursday 23 January 2014

Batman T-shirts for smart Casual Wear

Batman Logo





T-shirts are my brother’s favourite and when it comes to shopping, he never hesitates to buy one or two of them. The best part is he buys t-shirts from everywhere, be it street shopping or online shopping. He has gathered a complete variety of them and his cupboard accommodates so many of them that he can actually think of donating them soon.
Batman T-shirts



If he likes a certain colour, he will be in for buying it. If he likes the tag line on the t-shirt, he will definitely buy it. If he likes one from a new brand, he will want to give it a try. I mean he is never a ‘NO’ for t-shirts. How can someone on earth wear the same kind of clothes in different colours? It irritates me when I think of my brother and his choices of clothing.
Batman T-shirts


The other day we were watching a movie on the TV when an ad popped up at once. It was regarding some Batman shoes online. I don’t believe that my brother stood up and went to surf online on his desktop. In the middle of the movie, he stood up just to check that certain brand info. He was thrilled to check out the Batman sweatshirts online too. The only think which wasn’t surprising was his orders that were delivered the next very day. It contained two Batman t-shirts in black and navy blue colours. My brother seemed excited during the cash payment and it seemed he had in mind much before to buy Batman tees online India.

He and his craziness about t-shirts! I hate it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm so happy with your blog site, it contains all the matter which i was searching for!
    I really like your all the Batman t shirts designs. I have hobbies to buy t shirts online. I have so much of collections.
    Thanks for sharing such a nice blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. your blog is providing the huge collection of Batman T Shirt. I have much collection of Batman T Shirt.Thanks for sharing.
    Batman T Shirt

    ReplyDelete